We appreciate your interest in Ruby’s Academy for Health Occupations.
Ruby’s Academy for Health Occupations is committed to maintaining a diverse student body. This page contains information for international (F1) students and students presenting international academic credentials for admission.
A trailblazer in career-focused education, Ruby’s Academy for Health Occupations offers excellent diploma programs in health such as Practical Nursing and Medical Assistant programs. We also offer outstanding English as a Second Language (ESL) programs.
Under authorization from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Ruby’s Academy for Health Occupations admits and enrolls nonimmigrant (international) students.
As an international student we want to ensure that you have a positive attitude and productive experience. Staff at Ruby’s Academy for Health Occupations can assist you with a wide range of important and practical information to help make your transition into our school and community as smooth and comfortable as possible. International students are required to:
- Complete an Application for International Student Admissions.
- Meet regular Ruby’s Academy for Health Occupations admissions requirements.
- Provide evidence of high school and, if applicable, college education. Such evidence may include copies of the awards (diplomas, certificates, degrees) or a notarized copy of high school transcripts or academic record. Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- Demonstrate that they have sufficient funds to pay for all educational and living expenses.
- Ruby’s Academy for Health Occupations does not offer housing accommodations.
International applicants who submit the required materials and meet admissions requirements are issued an I-20 Form (Certificate of Eligibility for non-Immigrant (F-1) Student Status for Academic and Language Students).