Basic Phlebotomy & EKG
Basic EKG & Phlebotomy
This program is designed to prepare the student to enter the field of Phlebotomy and EKG in a hospital or clinical setting. The program enables students to complete 40 hours of Phlebotomy and 16 hours of EKG training and prepares them to take national certification exams.
You will learn:
- The Role of the Phlebotomist
- Quality Assurance and Legal Issues
- Medical Terminology
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- The Circulatory System Blood Collection Equipment, Additives and Order of Draw
- Waveforms, Intervals, Segments and Complexes
- Cardiac Monitors
- Analyzing a Rhythm Strip
- Sinus Arrhythmias
- Atrial Arrhythmias
No Reviews found for this course.